Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Stripes & Straw

Hi everyone! Im a sucker for a striped dress, and cannot get enough of this one. I love that the bow can be tied either in the front, or back to create two different looks. I paired the dress with my favorite straw tote and a pair of Jack Rogers. This dress is so lightweight and perfect for a warm day. The material lays beautifully and I know I'll be wearing this all spring and summer. One of my favorite parts about the dress is the price- its only $20! Shop everything I'm wearing at the end of this post!

Enjoy!







Use code "AWKJP" for 15% off on KJP.com 


Dress c/o // Straw Tote c/o 



Thanks for reading!

3 comments :

  1. Love this dress! So cute!

    Taylor | www.livingtaylored.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress looks so cute on you, Abby- it's so chic and classic!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress. Who can resist seersucker and a bow? Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball