Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Anchored to Summer

Hi everyone! One of my favorite places to spend the summer is at the beach or by the pool, and I've been loving this cover up from Malabar Bay. I love how lightweight it is, and how cute are the bell sleeves?!? My favorite part of the tunic is that it can easily be transitioned from sitting by the pool, to a casual dress for dinner. This dress is a must have for summer, especially because its only $26! 

Enjoy!




Absolutely loved the poolside cabanas at  Gurney's Resort in Newport!





Malabar Bay Dress c/o | Vineyard Vines Tote c/o | Vineyard Vines Bikini c/o (top, bottom)


Thanks for reading!

3 comments :

  1. Loving the nautical vibe!

    Liv

    http://livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's the perfect cover up! Sweet and fun and preppy, I love it! You look great in it too.
    xxAllie
    www.theallthatglittersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress and the bag! You pair them so well together!
    https://stashofclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball