Friday, June 2, 2017

Belle On A Bike

Hi everyone! I've been wanting a nice bike basket for a while now, and couldn't love this one from  Chappy Happy more. Not only is it adorable, it's also a great size. I can fit everything I need and more in my basket! It's well made, and they offer so many color options that make the perfect addition to any bike!  My basket is on sale right now for $49 - grab one before they're gone! I've also been loving this blanket from  Turkish T, it's perfect for a picnic or lounging on the beach! My favorite Vineyard Vines  clutch is on sale right now, I've been using mine almost every day lately!

Enjoy!








Use code "AWKJP" for 15% off on KJP.com 






Bike Basket c/o // Straw Clutch (on sale!!) c/o // Tassel Blanket c/o // Pearl Necklace and Bracelet c/o 



Thanks for reading!


3 comments :

  1. Abby, this is too cute-I have the same Chappy Happy Basket --I love the white-washed effect & the brand is really nice!!

    -Happy Summer-Katelyn/ www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this post, your Draper James Jacks, the KJP necklace, the amazing Chappy Happy basket, and the Vineyard Vines clutch! You have fabulous style! I love your outfit, it's perfect for summer!

    -Pink Einstein
    PinkEinstein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Abby, the bike set up is amazing! What is the cup holder you have attached! That's a great addition!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball