Monday, June 5, 2017

Set Sail

Hi everyone! Today definitely didn't feel like a Monday! I'm visiting a few friends on Nantucket and today we went sailing and had such a great time. Although it was one of those infamous foggy days on Nantucket, it made for a gorgeous sail. The sailing crew was so nice, and our experience couldn't have been any better. If you're ever in Nantucket I would highly recommend  Endeavor Sailing! Find everything I'm wearing at the end of this post. 

Enjoy!






















Thanks for reading!

5 comments :

  1. I love your friend's yellow jacket. Where is it from?

    Http://goldclutter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweater! Looks like a perfect one for a windy day by the water!
    -bridgette
    www.justaroundtheneighborhood.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post, all the images are spot on!

    xx. Aubrey - The Coastal Confidence
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just way too cute!! I love the whole post! :)

    Katherine | www.oneswainkycouple.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball