Monday, June 12, 2017

Strolling by the Shingles

Hi everyone! This outfit was one of my favorites I wore during my trip to Nantucket. I picked up this sweater from The Skinny Dip on Nantucket, and love it paired with my gingham KJP shirt dress. This dress is well made (in the US!) and very comfortable. Perfect for walking around Nantucket all day. Everywhere I turned in Nantucket I saw something adorable. 

Enjoy!


Use code "AWKJP" for 15% off on KJP.com, including this dress!






The Juice Bar was my favorite spot for ice cream! They had so many flavors, and everything was homemade! 



    






Thanks for reading!

7 comments :

  1. Your dress is so cute and I love how you paired it with a sweater- too cute!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love these photos Abby!!!

    Much love,
    Desirae Marie | stripesandspecs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute girl! Your pics make me want to go to Nantucket (with the same closet)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're outfit is spot on and the pictures are great! I love Nantucket in the summer...I must admit I'm more than a tad bit jealous as I write this in the Florida humidity.
    www.theallthatglittersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abby, you're so cute and I loveeee this sweater!! Was totally obsessing over all your Nantucket posts.

    http://youngcosmopolite.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute dress! Love it on you!
    xo, Alexis
    https://cincinnatisass.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball