Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Insta Lately

Hi everyone! Most of the outfits I wear usually pop up on the blog, but lately I've been taking a lot of outfit pictures for Instagram and thought I'd show you what's been happening on my Insta lately (@belleoftheball45)! As you can see I've been using my anchor canteen bag from Bosom Buddy Bags all of the time! If you use my code "belleoftheball" you can get 10% off.

Enjoy!








Vineyard Vines Scarf c/o // Daniel Wellington Watch c/o (use code "BOTB15" for 15% off)




How cute is this top! And it's only $14! c/o 




Straw Tote c/o 




One of my favorite things to wear in the summer is Lilly Pulitzer t-shirt dresses!



Thanks for reading! 

4 comments :

  1. Love your summer style!

    Liv

    http://livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures! Be sure to check out my latest blog post!
    x. kritsida
    http://aperfectcanvas.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'll definitely have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball