Thursday, July 27, 2017

Reading in Ruffles

Hi everyone! I ordered this book 'Classic Style' by Kate Schelter before my road trip a few weekends ago, and absolutely loved it. All of the illustrations are adorable, and it was such a great read! I'm also loving this  top from  Southern Roots TX. The ruffle detail is so adorable! It's called the 'Saturday Brunch Blouse' which I find to be so fitting. It's a great top to dress up, or dress down which I'm always looking for in my closet. I paired my top with a pair of jeans and one of my favorite straw bags. 

Enjoy! 





Head over to my Instagram ( @belleoftheball45 ) to enter to win  this bag



Ruffle Blouse c/o |  Straw Tote c/o use code 'BELLE30' for 30% off |  Sunglasses 


Thanks for reading!

3 comments :

  1. This top is so cute!! I need to have it in my closet!

    Kendal // Life With Kendal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful summer top!

    Liv

    http://livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this top and it looks so cute with your Draper James Jacks!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com 

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball