Thursday, August 10, 2017

Navy Midi Dress

Hi everyone! Today I'm so excited to be sharing more photos from my shoot with  Jenn Ayres. We had such a great time shooting, and I love how Jenn captured the movement of my dress. I've always been intimidated by midi dresses because of my height, but absolutely love this one. It's simple and I loved pairing it with a statement shoe and my  favorite bag from Bosom Buddy Bags. Jenn did such a lovely job with these photos and I can't thank her enough!

Enjoy!








Use code "Belleoftheball" for 10% off  this adorable bag!



Thanks for reading, and a special thanks to  Jenn Ayres for the lovely photos!

2 comments :

  1. Can you do a hair tutorial? its always so pretty and I love the curls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this dress!!
    -Kristen
    www.pugsandpearls.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Belle of the Ball